- News, views and opinion
- Interesting, or otherwise, exhibitions currently featuring ceramics.
- New practitioners with something to say.
- Old practitioners with something new to say.
- Critical texts around the ceramics scene in New Zealand and occasionally beyond.
- Reviews of books around/including ceramic practices.
Moyra Elliott is an independent writer and curator in ceramics. Recent projects are: Contributions to a Lark Ceramic Publications review of the First Decade of the 21st C.; Curation of the Taiwan International Ceramics Biennale 2010; Participation in the 2010 European Ceramics Symposium as panellist; Participation in Think-Tank meeting 2010, Presenter at Critical Santa Fe, a symposium on critical writing in ceramics 2010; Publication of Cone Ten Down co-written with Dr Damian Skinner on studio ceramic history in New Zealand – a finalist in the NZ Post Book Awards 2010. Current projects: research towards a second book on ceramic history in NZ and a second international curatorial project for Taiwan.
Cone Ten and descending… welcomes comments and contribution.
Submissions for any of these can be anonymous for the publication if preferred – your secret is safe with me.
Please send any submissions/ideas to…email – firstname.lastname@example.org